Ingredients of Eggplant curd
Eggplants: 5 numbers
Onion: 2 numbers
Garlic: 5 cloves
Dried mint: 2 tablespoons
Whey: 5 tablespoons
Chopped walnuts: 3 tablespoons
Salt and pepper: necessary amount
(Serve for 3-4 people)
How to prepare Eggplant curd
- Peel eggplants.
- Put eggplants in some parts .
- Stir the eggplants.
- Set aside the eggplants for 15 minutes to remove the water.( the eggplants must not use too much oil when frying).
- Fry the eggplants in hot oil.
- Mix the eggplants with grated garlic and crush well.
- Soaked dried mint in water for 10minutes.
- Cook dried mint over medium heat in a little oil.
- Chopped onions and frying them in the pan.
- Put hot mint, crushed walnut and eggplants to the mixture of garlic and onion and cook them together over the medium heat.
- Mix the cottage cheese with 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Add the eggplant and cook until excess water of them to be drawn.
- Put Mashed eggplants in a dish.
- Decorate it with garlic and onion.