This stew is one of the Gilan local stews that because of its unique taste has a great reputation.
There are the enormous variety of foods in different parts of North of Iran.
This food is preparing in different ways in one hour and forty minutes.
To prepare this dish it is better to use of fat and coarse chicken. Usually, it is appropriate to use Duck meat because of its high fat.
Set garlic amount according to your taste. You can use 1 to 2 garlic cloves.
(Serve for 2-4 people)
Half a Large chicken
Half a kg. mixed vegetables (Onion, Parsley, Mint, Coriander)
Half a cup of Orange juice
Half a cup of Rice flour
1 tablespoon of Cotyledon
Half a Bush of Garlic
75 grams of Oil
Salt (To the extent necessary)
How to prepare Morq-e Torsh?
- Clean and wash the chicken. Make hot oil in a pan . Fry the chicken before burn it. After that put 2 glass of water in the other pan and let the chicken burn.
- Make Cotyledon clean and wash them. Put Cotyledon inside the chicken and let it be undercooked together.
- After that washed and finely chopped garlic. Clean the vegetables (Onion, Parsley, Mint, Coriander) , wash and finely chopped them. Fry vegetables in a pan with a little depth. Put them together with chopped Garlic in a chicken dish. Let it boil until the chicken gets the taste from the flavor of herbs and garlic.
- Dissolved rice flour in a little cold water and gradually add it to the stew. Mixed them together .
- Add Salt, Pepper and sour Orange juice base on your taste to the stew and let them boil.
- Put Eggs in the bowl and mix them together till Albumen and Yolk mix together. Add them little by little to the stew and let them mix together. After some boil your stew is ready.
You can put the chicken completely or add it little by little to the stew and after that serve it.