Veneris plant with the scientific name of Adiantum capillus-Veneris is the name of one group of Parsiavashan plants that they grow in Iran. This genus is count in the groups of medicinal plants. This plant is in the perennial groups of plants of the Ferns category with the narrow stems and small leaves and it is growing in the warm and wet places.
Veneris plant has many medicinal properties. This plant has black, hard, slim and sleek branches with about 20 centimeters lengths and small leaves as same as the leaves of Coriander in the shape of slash. This plant doesn’t have stem, flower, fruit or seed. The plant has root with no valuable pharmaceutical value.
You can mostly find this plant in the parts that they have shadowed the places next to the old wells, ditches, and wet places.
Veneris plant has many medicinal properties that some of them are as follow:
- Liver detoxification
- Help to treat jaundice
- Help to treat icterus
- Help to stave off kidney stones easily
Some of the others properties of this plant are as follow:
- It is useful forward off Bladder stones.
- It is cure shortness of breath.
- It relieves coughs and colds.
- It is a diuretic.
- It is treating inflammation of the throat
- It is effective in the treatment of bronchitis.
- Eating dry dust of this plant is useful for diarrhea.
- Fuel poultice of this plant is operated to prevent hair loss and grow it.
- It is Antipyretic.
How to prepare brewed Veneris plant?
- To brewed this plant you must only use from its leaves.
- Pour a cup of water on two teaspoons of dried Veneris leaves in one dish and if the leaves were fresh only pour one-fourth of a cup of water is enough.
- When the mixture boil let it continue its boiling for five minutes in a slow mood.
- Pour the mixture into a colander.
- If you want that the mixture comes to be sweet pour a little honey. For the better taste, you can add some drops of Lime either.
- Before use, this medicinal plant gives consult from your doctor.
- Don’t use the brewed of Veneris plant always. You can use it for example for 10 days and after that wait for 5 days and then use it again.
- Using the medicinal plants can have lateral complications so if you see any of them (complications) you must see your doctor as soon as possible.
- Only take one cup of this brewed in a day unless the time that you catch acute diseases such as flu or influenza, that you can use 3 cups of it in the day for 4 days.