Ash vegetables: 3-5 bowls.
Stew meat: 1 full cup.
White or red beans: 2 Tablespoons.
Lentil: 4 Tablespoons.
Mung: 2 Tablespoons.
Wheat bulgur: 2 Tablespoons.
Rice flour: 2 Tablespoons.
Hot Mint: 1 Tablespoon.
Curd: 100 gram.
Rice: 2 Tablespoons.
Oatmeal: 3 Tablespoons.
Medium onion: 2 Numbers.
With this amount of ingredients, we can have about ten bowls of Sholeh qalamkar Ash.
How to prepare Shole qalamkar Ash?
- Put cereal and meat in one pot and wash them.
- Add salt, pepper, turmeric, and water.
- The materials must cook and boil for 10-12 hours.
- Take out the baked meat. Use Masher, knock it and flail the meat.
- After preparing meat(dissolve 2 Tablespoons of rice flour in one glass of cold water and add it)
- Now add 3-5 bowls of crushed vegetables to the Ash.
It will take two hours till it is preparing.
If it was necessary add water to Ash in time of cooking. Rile it once in every Ten minutes. Add two crushed onion in one cup of hot oil until they fry and roast with the high heat. (Add little Turmeric in the onion)
After frying, the onions put it in the drain. Until the oil of it remove. Return hot onion in the pan. Broad it in the pan until it comes to be dry and roast. Now put the powdered of mint in the oil of onion and make the fried mint.
Pour Shole qalamkar Ash in the Bowl. You can decorate it with a little fry onion, curd, and saffron and make it ready for public catering establishments.
The whole Calorie in one bowl of Sholeh qalamkar Ash is about 175.