It is one of the old tasty meat foods that is made by different materials and vegetables. The household women add some kinds of vegetables to this food and make it autumn food with the better taste. So as Quince fruit is not always in the Market use the short time that you have and make this delicious food and remember your old sweets memories.
Boneless lamb: half a kilogram
Average Onion: 3 numbers
Average Carrots: 3 numbers
Big Potatoes: 1 number
Average Quince: 1 number
Big Eggplants: 1 number
Plum: 150 grams
Tomato: half a soup spoon
Turmeric: half a teaspoon
Cinnamon: half a tablespoon
Oil: 2-3 soup spoon
Salt and Pepper : necessary amount
(Serve for 3-4 people)
How to make Taas Kabab
- Clear the meat.
- Cut meat into 4 × 2 cm sheets.
- Peel the onions.
- Cut the onions in the shape of ring.
- Cut the carrots in a skewed shape.
- Peel the Eggplants and cut them in the ring shape.
- Wash the Plums and put them in the dish contain water.
- Prepare a pot and put a little oil in it.
- Put the onions rings in two ways at the bottom of the pot.
- Put the sheets of meats on the onions.
- Respectively put a little wet Plum, Carrots, and Eggplants. Continue your job until the materials are finished.
- Pour about 2 glasses of water on the food and close the door until they are little by the little cook.
In the time of putting the vegetables sprinkle Salt, Pepper, Cinnamon, and Turmeric.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in the shape of the circle. At the end half the circles.
- After the meats were cook it is the time to add tomatoes and potatoes.
- Put the circles of potatoes on the food.
- Dissolve the tomato in the stew water and let them make together.
First Point) If you add the potatoes at first until the end they are come to be mashed.
Second Point) This food is sweet because of Plum and Quince so if you want to have sour kind of food you can add Dried limes or Pollen sour grape.
Traditional Taas Kabab in Iran is making with potato, tomato, and meet.