Ingredients of Torsheh shami
Mince meat: 300 gram.
Big potato: 1 number.
Big onion: 1 number.
Egg: 3 numbers.
Verjuice: Half-cup rice cooker.
Water: 1 Liter.
Butter: 300-400 gram.
Salt, Cinnamon, Pepper, and Turmeric: Necessary amount.
Tomato paste:2-3 spoons.
Rice: 5 cups of the rice cooker.
How to prepare Torsheh shami?
- Grate onion and potato.
- Add grated onion and potato to the mince meat.
- Add eggs, salt, cinnamon, pepper and turmeric to the mixture.
- Knead them all together very well.
- Give Cutlet shape to the materials and fry them in the intended container.
- Pour the little oil in the other container and roast the tomato paste in it.
- Add water and verjuice and let them boil together.
- Add cutlets to them and let them give taste from the tomato paste.
- At the end add the fried potato to decorate it and eat Torsheh shami with rice.
Pay attention that this food has Torsheh shami or Kal shami name because of potato use in it is not bake and it is in the raw shape and its get to have the sour taste with verjuice or orange juice.
The amount of material considers only for four people.