Anise that is also called fennel Roman or Umbelliferae is a planet with a very fragrant grain from Apiaceae family ,with dark green grains , pear-shaped and the upper part of the tip of a small sharp and featured five lines (ten slots) on it is quite evident. This type of planet is annual with about half a meter height with three leaves heart-shaped (circular) at the base of the stems, leaves composed of 3 to 5 leaflets sharp in the middle of three-part stems and leaves with narrow divisions in the stem . This plant has small, white flowers that they are in the shape of inflorescence umbrella combined.
It has small and almost pear-shaped fruit and aromatic odor and conditioned. The Part of this plant that used is its fruits and the best time to harvest them is in August and September.
As mentioned, pear-shaped fruit that is composed of two parts, each of which has a green exterior part and a little dark interior and has the pungent and aromatic smell.
Anis as traditional medicine:
Galen says Anise is warm and dry.
It is sedatives of pain, sweat-inducing , carminative and if it is boiled in oil it has more impact. Anise seeds to relieve pain in migraine pain, perfume, antiseptic and diuretic, it has traditional consumer and sweat from the distillation of the above purposes is used.
* vapor anise and use it to eliminate headaches and dizziness.
* If you smash it with a mix of rose oil in the ear and inner ear Backhand disease that is caused by an impact or collision listen to alleviate the pain improves.
* Breast milk increases.
* Moisture spleen makes the hand.
* With fever, veteran fights.
The habitat of this plant is in Iran, including the north and southwest.
East Mediterranean, West Asia, southern Europe and the Mediterranean, the Middle East, India, the former Soviet Union, Mexico, Egypt and Spain are the most productive zones of the plant.
The most important plant ingredients, essential oils which rates varying from 1.5 to 5 percent. The most important matter in the oil, trans-anethole in the amount of 80 to 90 percent.
Another important Roman fennel is coumarin compounds.
Carminative, antispasmodic, expectorant and a high consumption of antimicrobial properties.
Commons medicine as much of a mother’s breast milk, increases sexual power and it is consumed anti cream.
Topical ointments used in the drive.
Also in the food industry as a flavoring and perfume are used to in large quantities.
Approach and cons:
Preparation of tea: 1 to 5 grams of fruits mill we split. Later on, it poured a glass of boiling water. Then wait ten or fifteen minutes and then we straighten desire.
Herbal products – products anis a cough , mucus, carminative and laxative in the form of tablets, tea, juice and sometimes mixed with other plants such as fennel is used. The Roman fennel medicines used in children to be of much use to practice.
Although there is no report of side effects, but it is not used in this period.
Anise most important effects have been reported:
Analgesic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, anti-virus, increase sexual desire, carminative, diaphoretic, digestive, no surprise, mucus, liver tonic, fungicides, insecticides, Sharaf a, laxatives, sedatives, miscarrying, allergens, stimulant and tonic stomach.
- anise in a large amount to taste a variety of foods, liquor, gelatin and raw materials cakes, meat and spices used. The products are used in the press and refresh breathing.
- The essential oil of anise is used in the preparation of perfumes and soap . The essential oils along with other essential oil products, pesticides and the increased permeability of drugs used in the skin.
- The effects of Anatole Pharma is Kvlvzhyky more anise essential oil formula similar to that of catecholamines (including adrenaline, noradrenaline, and dopamine).
- One of the good effects of anise is antimicrobial activity against gram positive and negative bacteria.
- Recent research has shown that anise iron absorption in rats (a rat) increases, it seems, can prevent anemia related to iron to be effective.
To use: Apply a small amount of fresh anise and pour into pot with a little water and let it boil for 10 minutes and the cup eat well. Anise effects can be felt stuffy chest and throat and if long-term use of heartburn noted. Anise grew in different parts of southern Iran and Iran’s exports. The plant is diploid and 22 = n2, anise origin, areas of East Mediterranean.